Sometimes we have to format our phone due to a virus or any configuration issue. When we reset our phones, the data on phone is erased. That is, only the apps that will be the defaults will be kept; all other programmes will be removed. For example, if you were using WhatsApp, this app will be removed as well.
After resetting the phone, we have to do all the settings again. For example, to activate WhatsApp again. But most of the people do not know how to start WhatsApp after resetting the phone? So here we are telling you the complete information to start WhatsApp again. If you had two-step verification enabled, then there is a slightly different process to be followed to start WhatsApp. Let us tell you complete information about it.
How do I start WhatsApp again?
- First of all login with your old Google account in your mobile. If you have forgotten the old ID, then login by creating a new one.
- Now go to Google Play Store and search for whatsapp in the search box and install the app in your mobile.
- After installing WhatsApp, open it. Now verify by entering your mobile number.
- After the number is verified, the backup option will come. If you will be backing up old data, then back it up.
- Now set your profile name, profile photo, etc.
- After this your WhatsApp will be activated.
If you have turned on the Two-Step Verification Security feature, you will be asked for this code after verification. Without entering this code your WhatsApp will not start.
What to do before resetting the phone?
If your mobile is on and WhatsApp is opening then you should do some important settings before resetting the phone. With this, there will be no problem in starting WhatsApp after resetting. Below we have told about the important things –
- Delete the rest of the data except the essential things in WhatsApp. With this, only the necessary data will be stored in your WhatsApp account.
- Take a backup by going to the chat settings of WhatsApp. With this all your data will be back again.
- If you have turned on two-step verification, then turn it off. With this you will not have to enter the code while activating again.
- If you have forgotten the password, then reset the password. Because after resetting the phone and restarting WhatsApp without the password it will not turn on.
We’ve already covered several important things you should do before resetting your phone. You will have no trouble launching WhatsApp later if you do this.
Best App to recover all deleted messages from Whatsapp from both phones
To recover lost WhatsApp chats, we will use the WhatsApp toolkit app. It is an app that has features such as Direct Chat, Profile Search, Split Video, and many more, one of which is the option to recover lost messages.
- Open play store and search whatsApp toolkit or click here and install this app.
- When you initially launch the app, it will request storage permissions. When you get such a pop-up, click Allow. Select Options from the main menu to restore deleted messages.
- In this step, we will provide the app permission to read notifications. select the Start Recovering Messages option. Then activate WhatsApp so that it may read the app’s data.
- Done, you can now Read any deleted Messeges.
We have provided entire information on how to start WhatsApp after resetting the phone in an easy step-by-step and best app to restore deleted Messeges. After resetting their phone, users will now be able to effortlessly restart WhatsApp. If you encounter any difficulties or have any questions about WhatsApp, please leave them in the comments section below. We will respond as quickly as possible.